Subscribe Twitter

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mood Music Moments: It's a Cole World!



By Judah

So Samson has been obsessing over this new MC by the name of J. Cole for a while. Now I love music and the emotion it brings but I am very critical of what I allow my ears to listen to. I am not persuaded by the sheep that flock to iTunes to buy the latest hit record, but I listen to music based of critical reviews. I am a big fan of musicians, not pop stars.

I finally gave J. Cole a chance and played his latest mixtape. It’s hot to say the least. I am very impressed by his style, content, and overall talent. I picked “Dolla and a dream” from his older mixtape, “The Warm-up” as this week’s Mood Music Moment because it spoke to me. I have been there. Everyone dreams, goes through hard times, and finds the beauty in it, all at the same time. It’s a Cole world...

0 comments:

Post a Comment